1 color flower cause (1) If the dye has not been opened […]
1 color flower cause
(1) If the dye has not been opened, it is eager to join the dyeing tank.
(2) The fabric pretreatment is not done well. For example, when the steam is steamed, the steam is not uniform, the product is unevenly heated, the dyeing temperature is too fast, and the heat preservation time is too short.
(3) Dyes or leveling agents do not perform very well.
(4) If the product is too long or the thread is coming out, the product will not be dyed when it is dyed.
(1) Formulate procedures for chemical materials and feeding operations.
(2) Strictly control the process of steaming and scouring.
(3) Strictly control the dyeing process and temperature control should be automated.
(4) Use high-quality dyeing and auxiliaries to ensure the stability of batch deviation.
(5) Prepare the preparations before dyeing, and control the amount of dyed products that cannot be placed too much.
2 color difference is the same as the color difference of the cylinder
(1) There is a temperature difference between the dye tank.
(2) There is a temperature difference between the dye tank.
(3) The feeding is uneven.
(4) The amount of left and right is not uniform when the dye is placed.