1 Overview The methods of forming fabrics from yarn are […]
The methods of forming fabrics from yarn are mainly organic weaving and knitting. Woven fabrics are made by interweaving two sets of mutually perpendicular yarns. Knitted fabrics are made by bending the yarns into loops and making the loops string together. The knitted fabric formed by the transverse yarn system is called weft knitted fabric, and the knitted fabric formed by the longitudinal yarn system is called warp knitted fabric. There are many types of knitting machines, which are basically divided into two categories: weft knitting machines and warp knitting machines.
(1) Weft knitting machine: A device that continuously feeds one or several yarns along the weft direction of the fabric to form loops and string them into a knitted fabric. The varieties include circular knitting machines, hosiery machines, flat knitting machines and so on.
(2) Warp knitting machine: A device that feeds one or several groups of parallel-arranged yarns to parallel-arranged knitting needles, and simultaneously knits them into loops and sets them into rows of knitted fabrics. Warp knitting machines are customarily divided into two categories: Raschel and Trico. The Raschel warp knitting machine is equipped with more bars and accessory pattern devices. The knitted fabric has rich patterns, clear outlines and unique styles. Tricot warp knitting machines are equipped with fewer bars, their fabric structure is simple, and their texture is light and thin.
2. Acceptance criteria
There is currently no national standard for knitting machinery, and the current standard is an industry standard. Both the supplier and the buyer shall clearly specify the relevant technical parameters and special requirements in the contract as the inspection basis for both parties to abide by. The manufacturer has its own corporate standard, which is used as an internal control standard.
3. Inspection items and inspection methods
In the knitting machinery standards, the following inspection items should generally be specified: technical parameters, size specifications, important quality indicators, technical requirements for key components, assembly requirements, technical requirements for empty car operation, noise, power consumption, electrical insulation, and automation Action reliability, safety measures, etc. The standard should also specify the inspection methods that must be explained. To prevent disputes arising from inconsistent concepts between the supply and demand parties during acceptance.
According to the requirements of the contract, in view of the characteristics of the demand side in the hot and humid zone and plateau zone, it is necessary to check whether the measures of high temperature resistance, moisture prevention, rust prevention, and high altitude of the electrical equipment comply with the regulations. In addition, whether the appearance, electroplating, paint, and packaging of the machine meet the relevant regulations, and necessary inspections should be carried out.
4. Main production plants and export countries and regions
At present, the main manufacturers of knitting machinery are: Changzhou Textile Machinery Factory, Yichang Textile Machinery Factory, Guangzhou Textile Machinery Factory, Zhangjiagang Needle Machine Factory, Shaoxing Warp Knitting Machine Factory, etc. Mainly exported to South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East countries and regions.
5. Packaging, storage and transportation
The packaging should meet the requirements of the technical guidance documents for export knitting machinery. After the product packaging leaves the factory, under good rainproof, waterproof and ventilated storage conditions, the product in the packaging box is moisture-proof and anti-rust valid for one year. During transportation, it should be protected from rain and immersion at any time, and tied firmly on the vehicle or ship. The packaging box design of the manufacturer shall fully consider the area where the buyer is located and the transportation conditions to prevent unpacking accidents during transportation.
6. Precautions for production and ordering
When producing knitting machinery for export, the manufacturer shall follow the Commodity Inspection Law and the relevant regulations issued by the State Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Department and the State Textile Industry Bureau. When ordering, the buyer must clearly inform the supplier: power supply voltage and frequency, machine specifications, technical parameters; in addition to ordering the host, it also needs to order suitable auxiliary machinery, inspection equipment and a sufficient number of textile equipment, and specify the equipment The status of the supply. At the same time, attention should be paid to ordering a sufficient number of vulnerable parts and vulnerable electrical components to ensure the normal weaving and production of the buyer.
Related Suggestion : GD-J Full Automatic Gloves Knitting Machine