Address : Keyan industrial Area shaoxing county zhejiang province china
1. How to repair unilateral stitches that often encount […]
1. How to repair unilateral stitches that often encounter missing edges?
1) First, check the elasticity of the antenna to see if the chirp (commonly known as the clip) is too loose.
2) Check again whether the injection is accurate.
3) Look at whether there are burrs at the yarn feeder outlet?
4) See if the brush is too long or shed too much,
5) The worker did not reach the side when he was shaking the machine.
2. How to fix irregular missing stitches in the knitting film?
1) First check if the undercoat is too little
2) Is the brush shed too much or cut too short?
3) Look at how many needles are taken
4) Is the gap between the needle plate and the mountain plate too large?
5) Is the sharp mountain of the mountain board worn too much---uneven?