1. The meaning of flat knitting machine bevel flower: A […]
1. The meaning of flat knitting machine bevel flower:
After the knitted fabric is off the machine, there is no obvious difference in length between the two sides of the garment, but there is obvious density unevenness on both sides of the garment. The uneven density should refer to the adjacent courses, not the inconsistent density of the left and right sides. This is called a bevel flower. Or called horn flower.
In actual knitting, this situation often occurs, which is mainly related to machinery and equipment. Those equipments that are not of very good quality are very prone to this problem. It can be clearly seen in the knitted garment parts that the density of the edges is tight. Obviously, close to the center, it is not obvious.
The densities of adjacent courses on both sides are inconsistent, and the left and right looping triangles in the center of the needle bed are horizontal (the left and right triangles are the same height). Move the machine head to the other side, and the original density of the row of stitches is loose. On the contrary, the rows are tight. The main reasons are as follows:
(1) There are heights on the needle plate: In general, the guide rail corresponding to the rear needle plate must be horizontal on the flat knitting machine manufactured from the factory, and the needle plate of the front and rear needle plates is also horizontal (if it is not horizontal, adjust the first and rear guide rails to level , This requires machine repair to be a bit level), put the needle horizontally on both ends of the machine head, and visually check whether the horizontal direction is consistent; if not, adjust the left and right height positions of the needle plate. Sometimes the needle plate is worn and the needle plate appears high on both sides, the support screw under the needle plate should be adjusted. If the needle plate is severely worn, it is better to drop the machine.
(2) The guide rail corresponding to the front needle plate has heights up and down, just re-adjust the height of the guide rail. After the guide rail is adjusted, you should check whether the two needle plates are in the horizontal position again.
(3) The grid-like teeth of the front and rear needle plates are not parallel and straight or the gaps at the left and right ends are inconsistent (the angle caused by this is not obvious even if it is a single-sided fabric), only slight adjustments are required.
(4) There are other reasons such as whether the machine is placed in a high or low position, but these are rarely encountered.
In fact, this kind of fault is very easy to find in single-sided fabrics, but it is not easy to find out in double-sided, such as 1*1 or 2*1 ribs, because of the factor of loop transfer. The flat knitting machine should be adjusting the density before knitting, pull down the left and right ends of the machine head to visually check whether the triangle is high or low to determine the problem. When adjusting the density, it should be at three points (left and right And the middle point) to see if the density is correct or not.
Related Suggestion : Computerized Flat Knitting Machine