1. What is needle holding? Here is only an explanation […]
1. What is needle holding? Here is only an explanation of "needle holding". Needle holding means that during the knitting process, the old loop on a certain needle is withdrawn, and when a new loop is formed (just pressed down by the big triangle), this machine needle reaches the thread mouth. The number of needles between the center of the hole.
2. The importance of acupuncture
It is extremely important to correctly grasp the number of needles in the flat knitting machine. If the number of needles is not correct, the needles will drop, especially on both sides or one side.
3. How to determine the number of needles held
One is the number of stitches between this needle and the center of the thread mouth hole when a certain needle retreats from the old stitch and when a new stitch is formed (just pressed down by the big triangle) when knitting on the thread, this is the usual method ; Another method is to check the number of needles held in an empty car. The method is to discharge part of the needles on the two needle beds (the row of needles for knitting four flat needles), with a bobbin, and when the machine head moves left and right, the knitting needles move from top to bottom During the movement process, the knitting needles form an "X", and the "X" moves with the movement of the machine head. The distance between the "X" and the empty center of the thread mouth is the distance of the number of needles held. This method is simple and easy to check how many needles are held.
For the 12-needle flat knitting machine, the number of needles should be between 4-5 needles, so it is not difficult to calculate, the distance of the number of needles is 8.467MM to 10.583MM (distance of 4 needles=25.4MM*4/12 =8.467MM, the distance of 54 needles=25.4*5/12=10.583 needles), that is to say: the distance of the 12-needle flat knitting machine holding needles is about 8-10MM.
4. How to adjust the needle holding
The main factor that affects the needle holding of the flat knitting machine is: the position of the left and right silk seats on the shuttle stem device is wrong. Therefore, the left and right Usi is the object of adjustment. If the machine head moves from right to left and the number of needles held is too many or too few, adjust the position of the left woof seat. If the machine head moves from left to right and the number of needles held is too many or too few, adjust the right position. The location of Usi.
Related Suggestion : GD-D 3.5 Full Automatic Computerized Gloves Knitting Machine